PVC insulated wires belong to the series of laying electric wires, which are mainly suitable for placing at the fixed places. It is widely used as connectors of drive, lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and telecommunication equipmentwith rated voltage 450/750V (U0/U) or below. Parts of the plastic wires are used at the equipment with AC rated voltage 300/300V or below. The products adopt GB 5023.1~7-1997 (450/750V or below PVC insulated electric wires), JB 8734.1~5-1998 (450/750V or under PVC insulated cables, electric wires andflexible wires) and Q/ZEL 02-2002 (plastic insulated electric wires and cables). GB5023.1-7-1997 is identical to IEC227 and the type is the same as the stipulation of IEC and technical specification is just the same and more. We have extendedthe range of the type to fit the requirement of the consumers. JB 8734.1~5-1998and Q/ZEL 02-2002 are the complementary contents of GB 5023.1~7-1997 and Q/ZEL02-2002 are stipulated to meet consumers' requirements.
This series include:
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated wires (BV)
* Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible wires (BVR)* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
* Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connectors
* Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connectors* Sizes: 0.5-185mm2*
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC227, BS6004, AS/NZS5000.2
1. Wire production with 30 years' experience
2. Prompt delivery, quantity and quality assured - CCC
3. Rated voltage: 300/500V
Detailed Product Description
Wire / PVC Insulated Electrical Wire/ 450/750V Wire
PVC Wire is used for lighting, electronic equipment, instument and communication equipment with rated voltage 450/750V or less
1. The rated voltage of the wires should equal to or higher then the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower then 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the cable.
2. The long term working temperature should lower then 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should lower then 90oC. And the laying temperature should higher then 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the wire should longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.