PVC insulated wires belong to the series of laying electric wires, which are mainly suitable for placing at the fixed places. It is widely used as connectors of drive, Lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and telecommunication equipmentwith rated voltage 450/750V (U0/U) or below. Parts of the plastic wires are used at the equipment with AC rated voltage 300/300V or below.
The products adopt GB 5023.1~7-1997 (450/750V or below PVC insulated electric wires), JB 8734.1~5-1998 (450/750V or under PVC insulated cables, electric wires andflexible wires) and Q/ZEL 02-2002 (plastic insulated electric wires and cables). GB5023.1-7-1997 is identical to IEC227 and the type is the same as the stipulation of IEC and technical specification is just the same and more. We have extendedthe range of the type to fit the requirement of the consumers. JB 8734.1~5-1998and Q/ZEL 02-2002 are the complementary contents of GB 5023.1~7-1997 and Q/ZEL02-2002 are stipulated to meet consumers' requirements.
This series include:
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated wires (BV)
* Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible wires (BVR)
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round wires
* Copper (aluminum) conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wires
*Copper conductor PVC insulated flat flexible connectors
* Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round flexible connectors
* Sizes: 0.5-185mm2
* Relative manufacturing standards: IEC227, BS6004, AS/NZS5000.2.